Re: [Gimp-developer] Update on the road to 2.0

Hi,

Sven Neumann wrote:
> David Neary <dneary@xxxxxxx> writes:
> > OK - so there's the summary. Not a huge amount of movement on these,
> > but we're going in the right direction.
>
> Dave, please do a CVS diff between the date of your last mail and
> today. Then say this again. Actually we have made a lot of progress,
> not only on the blockers but also on other bugs that need to be
> addressed before 2.0. We could hardly have moved faster.

I am well aware of everything that has gone into CVS in the past
2 weeks. I specifically said "on these". By that I meant that the
same bugs which were blockers for the pre-releases 2 weeks ago
are still blockers now, with the exception of the GimpDialog API
(which I mentioned in the mail). I also summarised the changes
that have been made with respect to the various blockers that are
still open.

Yet again, I didn't mean to offend. If there was a point to be
made, it is that  the proportion of the check-ins which have been
directly related to bugs which are blockers for a pre-release is
pretty small when compared to the sum total of what's gone in in
the last couple of weeks.

So, in summary, of the 11 bugs which were on the 1.3.x milestone
a fortnight ago, 10 remain open, and 1 more was added.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
       David Neary,