Re: [Gimp-developer] GimpDialog API change

Michael Natterer wrote:
> David Neary <dneary@xxxxxxx> writes:
> > Would this be worthwhile? I would certainly do a few plug-ins,
> > are there others who would be able to help out here?
>
> While there is certainly help needed (my fingers start to break when
> i try to type 'GTK_RESPONSE_FOO' :-), I don't really know how this
> could be done by several people without temporarily breaking
> half of the tree.

We could create a branch... it would be pretty shortlived.

Or we could let the plug-ins break temporarily, letting people
know that's going to happen (and at the same time pointing them
to a doc about what needs doing to get a plug-in fixed).

> After all, I think this API change is best committed atomically,
> so I'll just continue hacking the plug-ins and commit everything
> today or tomorrow.

If you think you'll be done that quickly, that's perhaps best.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
       David Neary,