Re: [Gimp-developer] 1.3.x milestone bugs

On 24 Oct 2003, at 11:11, David Neary wrote:
> Sven Neumann wrote:

> > I think it would be cool if you could post regular updates on this
> > list.
>
> Will do. How regular? Each time a bug on the list is resolved?
> Given that there are so few, I think this is reasonable... Or
> when someone claims a bug and starts working on it, to avoid
> duplication of effort?

Not wanting to butt in, but 'each week' seems a more sensible metric.
That way, if progress on several bugs is stalled for some reason, you
can say so, and others can see if they might be able to help. Also,
it forces you to look at what the actual progress is.

--
branko collin
collin@xxxxxxxxx