Re: [Gimp-developer] The Gimp Foundation

Also,

I fear my first email may have been a bit to rambling to be able to actually get my point across.

What I am hoping to discover by encourging this conversation is what ways people would like to help with TGF and in what ways people would like to see TGF help them.

I would also like to get any questions about TGF role, my role, and anyone elses potential role answered as completely as possible. Sticky legal questions, if posed soon enough will be something I can pass onto my lawyer.

I want to get people as excited as I am about the potential that TGF has to help the GIMP.

--
Dan
daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx