Re: [Gimp-developer] Redo shortcut (was: Undo shortcut)

Hi,

usr352@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> However I *love* the Ctrl-R binding, especially because it lets me quickly
> compare the done and undone versions of an image using a single hand with
> very little effort. Try to do it with Ctrl-Z/Shift-Ctrl-Z and you'll find
> that you need either very good coordination between fingers (better than the
> one I have at least) or to use both hands.

Ack. IMHO the new keybinding (David changed it already) is really
akward to use compared to the old one. And actually Ctrl-Shift-Z
should better be left available so we can bind it to group undos later
when this feature is implemented. (A group undo would allow to undo
all operations of the same type found at the top of the undo stack,
for example all paint strokes).

Sven