[Gimp-developer] Berkeley, Bug Isolation Project

I had not seen this mentioned on the developer list, so sorry in advance
if you already knew about it.

The bug isolation project is an effort to track crashes but also to track
user behaviour and help figure out how to make software better.
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~liblit/sampler/

There is a sampler program for the tracking as well as special builds of
open source softare including the GIMP 1.3.20 on their download page
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~liblit/sampler/downloads/

Their contact page also has detials of their mailing lists
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~liblit/sampler/contact.html

Anyway, I just thought it might be of interest and I hope to try it out
myself soon.

Sincerley

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/