Re: [Gimp-developer] "Save As" dialog bug?

Hi,

"Steven P. Ulrick" <spu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> please find two screenshots of the "Save As | Determine File Type:"
> menu.  If this is a new feature, or if it's a new feature that just
> doesn't work yet, please let me know :)  I really can't think of any
> better way to describe this other than letting you see for yourself what
> I'm talking about.

This is a known GTK+ bug. There's that new feature that makes the menu
scrollable when it doesn't fit on the screen but obviously it
sometimes also does this when the menu would fit on screen just
perfectly. Actually this problem was supposed to be fixed quite a
while ago but it somehow reappears with latest GTK+.

Sven