Re: [Gimp-developer] "Ken Burns" style animation tool: standalone orplug-in?

Tor,

I wrote/maintain a project that does what you're describing. In realtime,
even! :)

http://freshmeat.net/projects/show/?topic_id=111,112

...Might be worth looking into for such a plug-in. I made it as modular as
possible, so making a gimp plugin [out of it | for it] may not be too much
of a stretch.

Cheers,
Bowie J. Poag   <bpoag@xxxxxxxxxxx>