Re: [Gimp-developer] the user installer

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:25:22 +0200
Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > The attitude I keep encountering is a strong resistance to progress.
>
> Sorry, but removing features looks more like a regression to me.

I agree, but if on the second window there is 2 buttons, one to skip the other
installation window and one to continue as it is now, is this a regression ?

The fact is that people are not stupid but 95% use only 5% of the nice features
of Gimp and don't need special settings.

Then I'd prefer to see some other settings in the installation process like the
default interpolation.

@+
Raymond