Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp, docbook or apple trees, fruit or seeds

Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

can we please try to avoid a flamewar about DocBook here. All our help
is in DocBook, it is a well established format for this purpose. I
admit that it can be quite complex but it is well documented and you
usually need a small subset only. I am sure that people who want to
contribute documentation can learn the necessary bits pretty fast.
There are stylesheets available for transformations to all sort of
formats suited for online or print publishing. IMHO it doesn't help to
question the use of DocBook. There are some decisions about gimp-help
that need to be made, the format for the docs is not one of them.

absolutely.

you and I are scheduled to discuss this after camp.

if you continue to insist to reply to my mail, i will continue
to insist that you stick to *your* scheduled time for this
discussion.

thanks for you consideration
carol