[Gimp-developer] Re: Gimp-developer Digest, Vol 10, Issue 34

Its still pretty bleeding edge.  You'll need to get bleeding edge perl modules
(which ones are documented in the gimp-perl cvs) Some stuff works, some
doesn't.  Its not looking likely I'll get a chance to do bring everything up to
date from the plug-in side, and numerous Gtk problems still exist.  Complaining
about individual plug-ins probably won't help at this point...  I really
wouldn't recommend it for anyone not developing just yet, but you're always
welcome to try.

Happy GIMPing,
Seth

<snip on the versioning squabbling>