Re: [Gimp-developer] Macro Recorder 2nd Try

Hi,

Hans Breuer <Hans@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> > But perhaps this just means that the Undo system needs to be
> > hooked into the PDB as well ?!
>
> It would certainly be useful to have that capability. Though if
> the user is used to macro recording he would probably be able
> to change the brush selction later in the recorded source ...

I guess the user would want to save macros out of the Undo History
dialog. IIRC, that's also what Photoshop does (since 5.5) and it seems
like the logical place. It is sort of an all-time-running macro
recorder that you can save scripts from whenever you like.

Sven