Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: The Gimp on c't special CD

Hi,

Tor Lillqvist <tml@xxxxxx> writes:

> What should one do with requests like this? If I recall correctly, I
> already once have told these people that they don't need any more
> permissions than what they already have to redistribute GIMP, and that
> even if they did need some permission, I am not entitled to give them
> it on the behalf of all the copyright holders...
>
> Could perhaps Sven or Mitch contact them, in German, explaining the
> situation? (cht@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Sure, will do. I've had this before with other magazines and usually I
explain them just what you wrote above and then they keep asking for
the written permission anyway. Well, if they insist on it, they get
it. It's worth nothing, but if it makes them happy...

Sven