Re: [Gimp-developer] Keybindings

On 03 Apr 2003 13:26:08 +0200
Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Owen <oc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > I've re-updated keybindings.txt,tex and pdf to match the cvs as at
> > 31 Mar.
> >
> >  http://www.webone.com.au/~oc/gimp/keybindings.pdf
> >  http://www.webone.com.au/~oc/gimp/keybindings.tex
> >  http://www.webone.com.au/~oc/gimp/keybindings.txt
>
> I've committed the updated keybindings.txt to CVS. I'm not sure what
> to do about the PDF version. We already have quick_reference.ps which
> serves a similar purpose but is outdated. Do you intend to extend the
> PDF to include the information that is in quick_reference.ps now?
> Should it perhaps be named gimp-quick-reference.pdf (or similar) then?

I have now uploaded the post script file from which the pdf file was
made,
 http://www.webone.com.au/~oc/gimp/keybindings.ps

quick_reference.ps (and tex) is a different document all together. It
shows mouse combinations and actions etc. I have yet to start on that
one.

keybindings.pdf was produced as an alternative to the text file, looks
better.

Anyway, leave it to you.

Owen