Re: [Gimp-developer] Plug-in preview API proposal

Hi,

Ernst Lippe <ernstl@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Irony is always difficult on a written medium like e-mail.
> (I should have included some smileys)
> Of course, I know that this was not a very realistic option,
> but perhaps it might trigger the core developers to think
> about a good name for this preview :)

I wasn't kidding, we actually consider to rename the core widget. It
turns out that most places in the core use gimppreview.h only to
access some magic numbers that are scheduled to be moved into the core
anyway. Now if only we could come up with a good name for the core
widget ...

Salut, Sven