Re: [Gimp-developer] Mask option to Gimp also easy plugins to Gimp1,2.x/1.3.x and cinepaint?

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:33:24
 Simon Budig wrote:
>Tuukka Pasanen (illuusio@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>> I haven't been playing with Photoshop for looong time. But last week i
>> did and found nice feature called Mask(ing?) (or what was it) where
>> you could erase (there we Red overlay) area that you wanted to be
>> selected by select tool (or if you deleted too much you could add that
>> red back). Is there plans to add similar option in Gimp 1.4 (or is
>> that allready there in 1.3)?? This would be wery neat option..
>
>This is already there in the GIMP 1.2.x and 1.3.x. It is called
>"Quickmask" and the easiest way to use it is to toggle the little
>button in the lower left of the image window.
>
>Bye,
>        Simon

Ok this it.. Wonderfull i have been using gimp ages:) but what you don't know you can't demand..

Tuukka

ps. is there something else what needs to be done in Gimp (i know there's TODO) but how can i get involved really.. just choose something and start hacking??