Re: [Gimp-developer] caching considerations in gegl

Hi,

"Adam D. Moss" <adam@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> If there is a bug then it is in the remaining tools and plugins that
> 1) Use the RGB value of an utterly transparent RGBA (or indeed GREYA)
>    pixel (try to tell me that this is a desirable feature in the
>    blur plugins, for example), or
> 2) Try to allow a user to resurrect the colour of an utterly
>    RGBA transparent pixel (e.g. anti-erase AKA the 'should have
>    used a layer mask in the first place, or how do you see what
>    you're interactively unerasing until you've unerased it?' tool).

are you saying that we'd best remove the Anti-Erase feature from the
current development version because it is broken by design and only
works by accident (often but not reliably)? That's how I interpret
your words but I want to be sure...

Salut, Sven