Re: [Gimp-developer] is possible starting gimp script-fu server from command line ?

Hi,

Valter Mazzola <valter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> If not, Can be added to gimp stable distribution asap ?

No new feature will be added to the stable 1.2 tree, neithe as soon as
possible nor anytime else.

> I need only the script-fu server and no interface, this is for high
> volume batch processing with gimp.

There is a small batch tutorial at http://adrian.gimp.org/batch/.  It
also explains how to workaround the need for an X11 server. You could
also try to use the unstable development version which doesn't need
the X11 connection any longer (in non-interactive mode).

I'm sure you already considered using ImageMagick for your back
processing needs or didn't you?

Salut, Sven