Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp-perl moved into its own CVS module

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:19:01 +0100, <pcg@xxxxxxxx ( Marc) (A.) (Lehmann )> wrote:
> > (2) There are a couple of severe problems with the build that have
>
> I didn't know this (but I don't use the bugtracker, since despite a lot of
> tries I never got an account there, so it's rather useless for me).

Strange.  I had no problem creating an account some time ago:
  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/createaccount.cgi
Submitting your e-mail address using this form is the only thing you
need to be able to add comments to any bug report.  If you also want to
be able to confirm bug reports, to close them or to re-assign them,
then you should send a request to bugmaster@xxxxxxxxx after you account
has been created.  It may take a couple of days before this request is
honored, but in the meantime you can already use your account to add
your comments in any bug report.

-Raphaël