Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: [gimpwin-dev] New GIMP build available

Hi,

"Kevin Myers" <KevinMyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I wish that I'd have know that you were gonna jump right on this so
> quickly.  I have one more fix related to high aspect ratio images
> that I would have liked to get in.  Unfortunately, I got sidetracked
> on something else, and didn't get bugzilla updated with a new bug
> entry or my patch yet.  Fortunately, this is a relatively minor
> issue.  :-)

your patch is in Bugzilla and I will apply it as soon as I find some
time to test the new behaviour.

Let's hope that Tor will find the time to do a new win32 build if we
finally come around to do the official 1.2.4 source release. I'd also
welcome if we could get such an announcement mail (the one Tor sent to
gimpwin-dev) next time on gimp-developer as well. Most of the people
who deal with bugzilla seem to be subscribed here and this information
is vital for them.

I don't know how much traffic gimpwin-dev creates nowadays. Since
discussion about gtk+ development should happen on gtk-devel now that
win32 is an officially supported platform, perhaps we could merge
gimpwin-dev with gimp-developer. It seems wrong to me to have two
distinct mailing-lists that deal with gimp development.

Salut, Sven