Re: [Gimp-developer] Icon artist wanted for GFig plug-in

Hi,

Owen <oc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> stock-delete.png I used the one found in the build
> gimp-1.3.11/themes/Default/images/stock-delete-16.png and rescaled
> x3 to make a stock-delete.png (48x48)

hmm, we don't use this icon any longer but use the standard GTK+
delete icon instead. We could of course also use the standard GTK+
icons for Delete and Copy here instead of providing extra icons. I
just thought that the delete and copy icons should perhaps match the
style of the others.

> http://www.webone.com.au/~oc/gfigiconsxcf.tar.gz holds the above +
> the xcf file for all icons other than the copy and delete icons(59K)
>
> http://www.webone.com.au/~oc/gfigicons.tar.gz has all the icons (12K)

These are nice but unfortunately they are of the wrong size.  I don't
think we can use anything larger than 24x24 here (and I think I wrote
than in my mail). The icons are arranged vertically on the left side
of the dialog and doubling their size will more or less double the
height of the dialog. I'm afraid it won't fit on many screens any
longer if we did that. Could you try to redo them smaller?

> For the GFig "About" graphic, do you want something similiar?

that is of lower priority but of course we'd also be happy about a
nice new graphic for the GFig About dialog.

Salut, Sven