[Gimp-developer] [Fwd: Gimp features]

This was misdirected at me.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello Adam. I should propose few features for gimp:

1)brightness(result visible in change operation) of layers in dialog
"layers,conturs,chanels"
2)Me personal very need next function in plugin Light
effects/SuperNova(may be this function also need other peoples?)
 - lenght of beams.(Sorry,I not should seek adress of autor this plugin
-Eiichi takamori,therefore write you.)
3)Save samples of Light effects/GFlare in menu selector.In me all new
samples of gflare deleted after end operation,and exit from Gimp

3)buttons copy/paste in image work window.

Everithing good for your,
                                   Alexander.

P.S. Thank you for Gimp,very good and useful programm.

--- End Message ---