Re: [Gimp-developer] bug hunting -- squashing windows bugs

On 02-Dec-2002, Lourens Veen wrote:
> And guess what, it fixes all GIMP bugs too!. After all, GIMP is part
> of GNOME, so if you don't install GNOME, there won't be GIMP, so
> there won't be any GIMP bugs! Yay!

Erm, maybe this is a stupid redhat thing, but I thought GIMP just used GTK,
(ala, it works on all desktops, including my anti-desktop environment desktop)

Oh, and go debian!

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || unknown@xxxxxxxxx
repetitive electronic music." --Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989