Re: [Gimp-developer] regex+

Simon,

> It enables powerful searches over the various help texts plugins provide
> via their Registration. I surely do not understand why having this
> feature might be considered a bad thing.

Thanks for the insights from you and Guillermo. I think I understand now.

> Well, maybe it is a little used feature, but I do not understand why
> we should remove it?

There's no reason you should remove it from Gimp. The motive behind my
question is I am considering whether to remove regex from Film Gimp. Never
having used that feature, I was just trying to figure out what it really
does.

Cheers,

Robin
www.FilmGimp.org