[Gimp-developer] Environmental Variables (shell) in apache.

Hi,

Are apache's environmental variables available to apache?  I ask relative to
my earlier question of "bang" type variables inside html, served by apache.

The idea is to have available "absolute relative" addressing.  In other words,
for each virtual host, I can set a global path for a given directory.  I only
see this feature useful for directories, mostly cause I haven't look into to
it further.

Such a feature would be helpful, for folks like myself, who preffer to code
html directly.  As directory structures are altered, using a global directory
reference would forego the need to update location references.

sed does this too, but it has to be done.  Global references avoid that work
altogether.

Dave

--
You can call me at: 813-236-2009, USA