[Gimp-developer] Need Help...

Hello,

I am trying my hand at producing my first perl plugin.

I want to be able to quickly generate a printable
sheet of pictures from a single source.  Ex. wallets,
5x7's or an 8x10.

My program is working, kind of...

I am coding the portion that is designed to produce a
matrix of 9, 2.5"x3" wallets.

My problem is that the columns and rows of pictures
are not ligning up properly. :-(

I checked my code by printing out the coordinates that
are generated and they check out o.k.

I am stuck for ideas as to what may be the problem.

I was wondering if anyone on the list could take a
peak at the code to see if I was doing something
silly.

The program is attached.

Thanks,
Kirk