[Gimp-developer] perl-fu: saving parameters?

I notice that perl-fu remembers (i) defaults and (ii) the last executed
parameters, and that you can revert to the "prior" parameters.

Is there any way (a widget or otherwise) to store sets of parameters,
perhaps giving them a name?

I have scripts that take wildly different parameters depending on the size
and characteristics of the digital image.  Right now the only way I know of
to have perl-fu manage the parameters is to create multiple copies of the
same script for each size/characteristic of digital image (and let perl-fu
remember the parameters), or to move to a command line paradigm with shell
language aliases remembering the parameters I'm looking for.

Best Regards,

lsm