Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp security bug, shared memory

might as well patch the configure script (which has the 0777) so that the
test during configure is the same as during the application runtime ;-)
--
Todd Fries .. todd@xxxxxxxxx

(last updated $ToddFries: signature.p,v 1.2 2002/03/19 15:10:18 todd Exp $)

Penned by Michael Natterer on Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 02:37:08PM +0200, we have: