[Gimp-developer] Home Rates ALERT 8% SOON

Home Rates Alert: 8% Soon
*
Saturday's AGE  The Age

There is a solution

The Age reports: ?Interest rates are likely to rise by between one and two percentage points over coming months?.  For the full text of this article see:  www.theage.com.au  There is a solution to protect your cash outgoings during interest rate increases. This article looks at the pro?s and con?s of fixing your interest rate NOW. You can LOCK in your interest rate and thus preserve your cash flow during this predicted interest rise period.  With a fixed rate linked to your loan and repayments for a set period you are not impacted by shifts in upward interest rates.

This and related articles are provided as a service and should you wish to be removed from this informational database refer to the instructions below

Advantages

*      When rates are going up in the market your rate remains at the fixed.

*      You know how much your repayments will be for the period of the loan.

Disadvantages

*      During periods of decreasing interest rates your interest rate will not drop.

*      There can be penalties for changing from a fixed rate loan to a variable, or for changing lenders, before the fixed term ends.

The SOLUTION to this dilemma is only a mouse click away ? simply email us at mortinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with a phone contact number and our fully qualified adviser will provide obligation free information to you.  We provide products from over 40 institutions with professional consultant Australia Wide - one phone call will provide the information you need. Locking in a FIXED rate of interest may only be one of several solutions. Naturally, should you wish to act on this information we would like to talk with you further, again without cost or obligation, your choice.

Additional newsletters will address issues such as:

E   where are interest rates going?,

E   what about those ?honeymoon? interest rates ? good or bad,

E   investments in general,

E   off-the-plan investments?good and bad news,

E   types of mortgage loans,

E   how to make money using your equity,

E   preserving value in your prime investment: your home,

E   pro?s and con?s of debt consolidation,

E   advise issues such as ?Hanging onto your home during financial stress? etc.

Brought to you by:    Top Hat (Aust) Pty Ltd     mortgage ? financial services ? investment

Your Privacy: We are committed to provide you with the highest levels of customer service including protecting your privacy. We market value added products through our alliances across broad service sectors internationally. Your personal information held by our group is limited to that which is publicly available and does not contain information of a private nature unless you have been so advised at the time you provided such information.  Accordingly, you have the right to request that you not receive additional information about other services and products in the future by simply clicking here remove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and inserting in the subject line REMOVE.