[Gimp-developer] urgent help?

hi all,
  i've a few doubts and requirements too. Please help
me with these.

1.   I've to enable a plugin only when 2 images are
already opened by GIMP, how do i do it?
2.   The output of my plugin is another image, Will i
be able to display it together with those 2 already
open images.
3.   Finally, how can i get the image path from the
drawable ID(or for that matter, the image opened in
GIMP), that is obtained after opening the image.
4.   Last but not the least, is the image
representation in GIMP and that of the libarary
IMAGEMAGICK compatible.  Is there any way i can get
gimp's representation of the image from the other and
vice  versa.

Please reply ASAP
thank you