[Gimp-developer] brush

Hi.
I'm not sure if it's too late to suggest this change to the coming
stable version of The Gimp or not, but I've been thinking that it would
be nice if, when drawing or painting (or moving or anything for that
matter), there would only be a small dot or something that doesn't take
a lot of space when trying to edit a small image or part of it.

I've noticed that forexample when I try to move some small image
downwards, I can't properly see the down-right side of the small image.

Just a suggestion, let me know how this idea sounds.

-Nasim

--
         Nasim Shamlou A.