Re: [Gimp-developer] Pie Menus

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 04:09:20PM -0600, Nathan C Summers wrote:

> Hmm, maybe we could as an advanced option make the menu button on the
> canvas's upper left corner be a pie menu, and make the menu items
> completely configurable.  I guess that could work.

Pie menus only make sense if you can access them really fast. Trying to
hit a relatively small button is not an option...

But making the pie menues completely configurable would be great -
including being able to save / load different configurations (that way,
I could store my preffered config somewhere and have it handy on
someone else's machine and don't need to get used to his/her
configuration).

Bye, Tino.

PS: I could not find an appropiate bug in bugzilla - has one been
submitted for the pie menu issue?

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/