Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: Preview widget for plugins

Hi,

Dov Grobgeld <dov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Though I am not very familiar with the current preview widget, it seems
> to me that my GtkImageViewer widget would be well suited for this task.
>
> Please have a look at:
>
>     http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/freesw/gtk/gtk-image-viewer/

this migth be nice to base the gtk+/gdk part of our widget on, but the
hard part of the plug-in preview widget is not how to display the
preview but how to provide an API that allows the plug-in developer to
use the same code for rendering the effect on the image and on the
preview. To achieve this goal, the preview widget probably should
provide the drawable API.

Salut, Sven