[Gimp-developer] amp photoshop curves

Hi

I wonder if it is possible to read amp photoshop curves? It would be very usefull for all who scan frequently, because there are some very intersting results after applying such a curve. They can gratly improve scan quality.

Some scanning gurus have created Excel profiles which generates different amp curves.

I know gimp can load/save curves from Curves dialog, but they can't be the photoshop ones ;-(

So I'd like to load amp files from photoshop from Curves window, just like native gimp curves.

Regards
Piotr Legiecki