Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp HEAD does not compile - intltool

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 01:09:42 +0100, "Ed Hunter" <ed.hunter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am sorry for not posting it to bugzilla but I do not have account and
> maybe it's just my fault. Well ...

Yes, it's your fault.  ;-)  All developers and contributors should have
a Bugzilla account because it is much easier to track the status of the
bugs using Bugzilla than having to go though the list archives.  Hey,
creating a Bugzilla account is easy and it's free!  ;-)

> When compiling gimp HEAD, 'make' ends with:
[...]

For this kind of short-lived problems related to HEAD, the mailing list
is not a bad solution.  If CVS HEAD moves fast, then it is easier to get
quick answers from IRC #gimp or from this list.  But for everything else,
please use Bugzilla.

By the way, it would be nice if all plug-in authors had a Bugzilla account
so that they can be easily added to the CC list of the bugs related to
their plug-in.  I think that most plug-in authors have an account already,
but some of them use a different e-mail address than the one that is
mentioned in the PLUGIN_MAINTAINERS file.

-Raphaël