[Gimp-developer] tool plug-in changes

I am going to need to make some changes to facilitate tool plug-ins.
First, a good amount of code needs to be shared between the core and the
plug-in.  I've split off a libgimptool to contain this code.

Second, a lot of the information contained in the gimptool object needs to
be syncronized between corespace and pluginspace.  Currently, these
members of the struct are accessed directly, so this isn't possible.
I've split off a class called GimpToolControl that encapsulates this
information.  GimpToolControl on the plugin side will know how to
syncronize with the core.

Any comments?  I will probably commit tommorow.

Rockwalrus