Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: TODOs for GIMP-1.3

On 2002-02-18, Carol Spears wrote:
> On 2002-02-13 at 1539.15 +0100, Sven Neumann typed this mail:
> > Carol Spears <cspears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > > On 2002-02-13 at 0058.58 +0100, Sven Neumann typed this mail:
[...]
> since this little chore has become somewhat bigger than the paste job i
> volunteered for, perhaps i should un-volunteer.
>
> prolly no one should hold their breath waiting for me to become familiar
> enough with HEAD to edit the TODO list ....

Well, although I still cannot use CVS and therefore cannot edit the
TODO file, I can at least help converting its contents to a bunch of
bug reports.  I know bugzilla quite well and I know what has already
been reported (to avoid duplicates and insert appropriate
cross-references) so I can probably contribute a bit...

However, I do not have enough time to do that right now so I will
probably not start until next week.  If anyone can do that earlier and
knows how to submit good bug reports, then please do it.

-Raphael

P.S.: In my previous mail, Mozilla messed up all the lines starting
      with two spaces and replaced them by three spaces.  Sometimes it
      also inserts blank lines where it shouldn't.  Does anyone know
      how to prevent it from doing that?  Alternatively, does anyone
      know a good graphical mail tool that supports MIME and allows
      you to compose plain text messages without trying to guess what
      you really wanted to write?  Please reply to me directly because
      this is off-topic for this list.  Thanks.