[Gimp-developer] XML task list

Hi,

I was looking for an XML application that would allow me to build a task list to share among developers and show it on the Web (and potentially output it to other media). I looked at the source of your HTML documents in the task list section and it looks like the task list is made in XML and output to HTML. Are the DTD (Scheme) and CSS (XSL) documents available somewhere ? I tried going back to the root of http://developer.gimp.org but there is not much there.

Thank you,

Yves Moisan
Yves Moisan, Ph. D.
Scientifique / Project Scientist