Re: [Gimp-developer] EXIF information in JPEG files

Raphael Quinet wrote:
>  > Also fair enough, though I'd consider prefixing these with exif-
>  > or similar to avoid polluting gimp-* forever.
>
> If I am still following you correctly, this means that all parts of
> the EXIF data that should not be persistent

Sorry, I wasn't clear -- I wasn't really saying anything either
way about persistance, merely that some of the EXIF data is
going to be of very general use and some isn't so the latter
shouldn't be eating into our well-defined gimp-* namespace.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss    . ,,^^    adam@xxxxxxxx    http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3

But not us (no never) no not us (no never)
We are far too young and clever