Re: [Gimp-developer] Plugin Request/Hunt

Leonard Rosenthol wrote:

At 08:16 AM 12/22/2001 +1000, Robert Starr wrote:
Here's the lowdown:

1-Select Contact Sheet
2-Dialogue appears asking various options:
a- directory/folder containing images to be placed on the contact sheet
b- resolution of the contact sheet to be made
c- dpi of the contact sheet to be made
d- # of rows and columns in the contact sheet
e- on/off for font option (this is whether or not you want the filename under the image, and if you do, the font choices)

That's about it, you hit create and it grabs the files, one at a time from the chosen directory, shrinks them into thumbnails and places them on the contact sheet according to the number of rows and colums.

You can do this using the mogrify command from ImageMagick - and now that IM supports XCF files - you can even use your native GIMP files...

Leonard

I dloaded the ImageMagick....

I tried to use it.. but it seems it's command line only..
I know command line stuff isn't too hard. But for artists, we'd rather use a gui any day. It does confuse. (don't attack us, we're the artists using your masterpiece, we NEED easy to use apps)

Is there a gui for the app (for the mogrify command) and if not, is there one in development, OR, is someone interested in putting this functionality into the GIMP?

Thanks everyone...

--
Robert Starr
-Anilusion Films

The information in this Internet E-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient please contact rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and delete this email immediately.