[Gimp-developer] Re: what's up

sven@xxxxxxxx (2001-12-20 at 1223.19 +0100):
>   Guillermo helped finishing the task of switching all dialog buttons
>   over to the button ordering for GTK+-2.0.

It is not finished, I have to finish lot of plug-ins, I review groups
when I have time. I am also trying to improve some interfaces too
(first the curve bend filter one).

And if I discover a way to dump the widget tree, adapt my gtkrc
experiments so they become useful (basically remove extra icons for
those users that just want an ultra clean interface), as theme or
config option. This one filled as bug 65843.

GSR