Re: [Gimp-developer] what's up

On 20 Dec 2001, at 12:23, Sven Neumann wrote:

> a lot of you folks will go into XMas holidays soon and I thought it
> might be nice to give a status report on the current development so
> you have something to think about. So here's a short summary made up
> from the ChangeLog entries since 1.3.1 was released (about four weeks
> ago):

[snippety-snip]
>   There were more changes and most probably even a few important ones
>   that I forgot. If you care, why don't you read the ChangeLog
>   yourself?

Thanks. As you said, though, most of that info is in the changelog.

Does GIMP 1.3. build? Is it useful for anything? What do you feel are
the major things to do before the first users will start using 3.x?
What do you feel are the major things to do before the first users
will be right in using 3.x? ;-) In other words: how far have you come
and how far do you still have to go?

> If you are in middle europe between XMas and the end of the year, why
> don't you visit Mitch, Simon and me at the Chaos Communication
> Congress 18C3 where we hope to get some nice GIMP hacking done. Check
> the website for more infos: http://www.ccc.de/congress/2001/.

I'll be in Barcelona by that time. Give my regards to Paul Wouters if
you see him.

--
branko collin
collin@xxxxxxxxx