Re: [Gimp-developer] Current work

On  5 Dec, Sven Neumann wrote:

> it might be a good idea to keep the help pages in a format that can
> be read with standard browsers ?!

XML is a standard, if you have Mozilla for instance you can the the
transformations in realtime; that's not my point though. At the moment
it seems like overkill to fire the DocBook source through Jade, import
the HTML file by file into the GIMP tree just to have the helpbrowser
or a different one decipher the crappy output. If we could browse the
source directly on any platform and get additional features we'd be
way off and if someone actually cares about HTML pages he/she should
feel free to get the HTML package or PDF or whatever.

--
Servus,
       Daniel