Re: [Gimp-developer] Current work

On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 22:14, Dave Neary wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Following on from the prof/Sven thread elsewhere, someone
> suggested that someone should start a thread to allow all the
> current developers to send a mail stating the stuff which they're
> currently working on, how they're doing, etc.

I will be converting the entire GIMP-Help structure over to XML in the
coming weeks. Because of this, I probably won't be adding new content to
the existing 1.2 help system.

We need to find a hacker crazy enough to rewrite the internal help
browser also. It's buggered and relies on the evil GTKxmHTML library.
Which is crap. Anyone brave enough to do this should talk to Sven/mitch
about how they want it handled for 1.3/4 as the system is changing a
bit.

l  i  n  u  x  -  b  a  s  h  -  g  i  m  p  -  x  i  m  i  a  n
                                 s y n g i n  @  g i m p . o r g
                                   s y n g i n  @  g i m p . n o