[Gimp-developer] Plug-in development

Hi all.

I'm a poor newbie trying to code a plugin for the Gimp, but I'm
encountering some problems: I don't really understand all kind of
things I did but finally succeeded to compile and install my plugin.
The problem is that it is disabled in the menu.

1) I'm not sure this is the good place to ask this question, but it
seemed to before I read the last 10 messages ;-)
2) If this is more easy for you to reply in seeing/compiling my code
(commented out in french, sorry), you can find it here :
http://tharibo.free.fr/GIMP/isodata.tar.gz

Thanks in advance.

--
tharibo@xxxxxxx
"Le temps ne fait rien à l'affaire, quand on est con, on-est-con !"