Re: [Gimp-developer] Thoughts on CMYK, and getting it without implementing it.

Hi,

>    2. Associate sRGB or any other colourspace with the saved data in
>       tiff/eps.  It doesn't matter wether it's true or not, just give
>       programs something to depend on.

Well, actually this would be true. sRGB is defined using the phosphors
standartised for HDTV and used for monitors. And as gimp does no colour
management except for a gamma correction on display we can ass assume
that the image is in sRGB colourspace.
(Well, sRGB is the implied colourspace on Windows(TM) if you don't set
enything specific.)

Jens