Re: [Gimp-developer] One wrong string in gimp-1-2 branch

> Bex is only working at the core right now. Your patch is already applied
> in my tree so it will certainly find its way into HEAD. I wouldn't mind
> if you commit it yourself however.

Bex is slow right now because she is fighting an ucky cold or
something.  Other people also paying attention is much appreciated.  I
am working my way through things alphabetically and am in gimp/app/core/
somewhere.

It is nasty work BTW.  Poor mitch and sven end up answering six million
ridiculous questions then sven reviews it all before I commit.  I think
the improvements will be significant though.  :-)
bex