[Gimp-developer] Viscosity Conversion e-Slide Ruler

This is advertising, so we will keep it short.  Opt-out at the bottom.

SO YOU THOUGHT SLIDE RULERS WERE DEAD?
DOWNLOAD YOUR OWN VISCOSITY CONVERSION SLIDE RULER at:

http://www.softslide.com/volumes/v3/t3/p1/page.htm

We will not grab any personal information!  Just go get it and try it.
It costs nothing.  When it expires, you can elect to purchase an
extended license or delete it.  We leave no debris behind.

Rapid and intuitive conversion between;

    - Seconds Saybolt Universal SSU
    - Kinematic Viscosity Centistokes
    - Kinematic Viscosity ft/sec
    - Saybolt Furol SSF
    - Redwood 1 Standard
    - Redwood 2 Admiralty
    - Engler
    - Barbey
    - Parlin Cups
    - Ford Cups
    - Mac Michael
    - Zahn Cups
    - Demmier Cups
    - Stormer Load
    - Pratt and Lambert

Simple.  That's what we are all about.

Kind regards,
Rod at SoftSlide

This is a once-a-month offer with a restricted distribution.  You have
expressed an interest in SoftSlides or in related products.

Reply and include  "CANCEL-MAILINGS" in the subject line if you wish to
stop future correspondence.

Reply and include "CANCEL-MAILINGS CONFIRM" in the subject line if you
also want confirmation.

If you auto-forwarding or use a re-mailer, please be sure to send your
reply from the original address that received it!

ELECTRONIC ADVERTISING, MAILING POLICY AND PRIVACY POLICY

We don't grab personal information.  We don't buy or sell lists.  There
is one list, and if you opt out, it is for all of SoftSlides, period.

For details please see:
http://www.softslide.com/ps_support/note_uce_statement.htm
and http://www.softslide.com/ps_support/note_privacy_statement.htm