[Gimp-developer] globulise plugin

> Damien Genet <damien.genet@xxxxxxx>:
>Subject: rollover plugin
>
>salut,
>i've written a rollover plugin, (...)

Well, so I will also tell the public about my plugin, called "globulise".
It is available here:

http://speed.bajt.com.pl/~zero/grafika/globus_polski/globulise.tar.gz

This is a very young plugin, so probably still raw ugly and buggy, but it
already works.

It is not easy for me to explain in english what it does, generally:
- my first intention was to make a globe of Poland
- plugin takes a normal, flat picture and changes it so, that you can print
it, cut it and then glue it on the sphere to have a ball (globe) with this
picture on its surface. Example is here:
http://speed.bajt.com.pl/~zero/grafika/globus_polski/

Comments are welcome

--
pozdrawiam                    :