Re: [Gimp-developer] RFC: support for multi-image files and API change for load/save plug-ins

I'm not sure who to contact on the list but I've gotten this same message
about 30 times over the last two days. Any way to clear it out. I guess
some server somewhere doesn't think I'm getting it :)

Thanks.
Chris

--
Chris the Christianfreak
http://christianfreak.net

May a hundred thousand midgets invade your home singing cheesy lounge-lizard
versions of songs from The Wizard of Oz.